We are a commercial company that works with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) to provide services to people applying for visas for the United Kingdom.
You should visit GOV.UK to make your visa application, pay your fee and book your appointment for our visa application centre online.
You then need to register on this site after booking your appointment – otherwise you risk unnecessary delays.
There are seven visa application centres in Turkey. The Izmir, Ankara, Gaziantep, Istanbul and Bursa visa application centres are free to the user, while an additional fee of £59 will be charged to use visa application centre services in Adana and Antalya. You must pay this additional fee at the same time you pay your visa fee and before you attend the visa application centre. Failure to pay this fee in advance will result in your appointment being cancelled.
Due to global changes in the way visa application are processed, children under 5 years old are now required to attend the Visa Application Centre to complete the application process. It is now mandatory for them to have their photo taken at the VAC. These changes do not affect applications that have already been submitted.
Please DO NOT contact us over Sheraton Telephone Exchange Central.
We strongly recommend you to check the public website for your inquiries: www.ge2tr.tpcontact.co.uk, the answers you are looking for are already there.
- For the inquiries about Visa Application procedure, please click HERE
- For the inquiries about Working hours of our Visa Application Centre, please click HERE
- For the inquiries about Tracking My passport, please click HERE
- For the inquiries about Added Value Services, please click HERE
- For the inquiries about your Feedback or Complaints, please click HERE, or you may come in person at our Visa Application Centre.